Monday, April 6, 2009

Aiyo.

Aiyoo, we have a new Prime Minister. It feels really weird that Najib is our PM. It felt like Badawi was up for such a short time, poor man he must have gotten sick of the Malaysian politics and the crap people are giving him.

Tell you what happened, I had no idea that Najib was gonna be our PM this April until Ms. May(lecturer) asked our views on Najib being our new PM. I was like "hah? really? he's really gonna be our new PM?" I can't believe I said that out loud. Fine, I don't read the papers. But that only shows how much I care about who's running the country. Really, I think they are all the same.

Though I have a lot of people coming up to me saying that Najib is going to be a much better PM because he is very charismatic. What in the world does charisma has to do with running the country? sighh anyways, we'll see what Najib's got :)

On a brighter note, I watch Fast & Furious and I have to say it was really really good! I mean how can it not be good; good looking men, good looking women and gorgeous cars! mmm.

broooooooooooom.

No comments:

Post a Comment