I mean, how often do you hear that? All work, no play. It's totally what's going on with me..
It feels like someone is punishing me for all the partying I did for the past few weeks and then only today I came to realization that I have so many more assignments to complete within a really really tight ass deadline :(
But I have to say, all the partying was fun as hell! Esp MJ's birthday party.. I dare say it was the best birthday party this year! :) Almost all the boys were wasted and don't get me started on what they did. hee I don't think it's right for me to tell on their embarrasing episodes here
There were so many birthdays this month.. there were Wei Hao's, Mj's, my sis and grandpa.
Upcoming one is my dear cousin, Michelle :)
When will it be my turn? :(
kk, I shall blog about something interesting when I'm not so busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment